numeral?
wat?
HA
come up with 55 by just using 2's(2x2x2+2)/2+(2x2x2x2x2+2+2+2+2)+(2x2x2+2)=55
Oh and 'havenangel'....these are for math not for fun!
Sorry Ms. Anderson! REL_typez is Ariel Baeseman! Extra credit please!!!TA-DA!
I didn't do this question but I'm bored so...... I love math because I can go on the computer........ Today is a great day..... why IDKSeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh LM. was here
hey RELif this isnt for fun then y r u hereandur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooheartlessU BIG MEANIE
AND THE TOP SAYS REPEAT THIS EXERCISE WITH A NUMBER OF UR CHOICE
this is becoming a chat site anyway teachsooooumyethumstuffgbye
@1 could it be? 1 to the power of 7 + 10 to the power of 8? = 7 + 800000000 = 800000007 :(TL+4IR+3AB+1AS+2Sorry about the delay....
numeral?
ReplyDeletewat?
ReplyDeleteHA
ReplyDeletecome up with 55 by just using 2's
ReplyDelete(2x2x2+2)/2+(2x2x2x2x2+2+2+2+2)+(2x2x2+2)=55
Oh and 'havenangel'....these are for math not for fun!
ReplyDeleteSorry Ms. Anderson! REL_typez is Ariel Baeseman! Extra credit please!!!
ReplyDeleteTA-DA!
I didn't do this question but I'm bored so...... I love math because I can go on the computer........ Today is a great day..... why IDK
ReplyDeleteSeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
LM. was here
hey REL
ReplyDeleteif this isnt for fun then y r u here
and
ur sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
heartless
U BIG MEANIE
AND THE TOP SAYS REPEAT THIS EXERCISE WITH A NUMBER OF UR CHOICE
ReplyDeletethis is becoming a chat site anyway teach
ReplyDeletesoooo
um
yeth
um
stuff
gbye
@1 could it be? 1 to the power of 7 + 10 to the power of 8?
ReplyDelete= 7 + 800000000 = 800000007 :(
TL+4
IR+3
AB+1
AS+2
Sorry about the delay....